ExamDiff Pro 14.0 Activation

General questions about using ExamDiff Pro, ideas for new features, bug reports, and usage tips.
Nub1tz

ExamDiff Pro 14.0 Activation

Post by Nub1tz »

Hi All,

I've been using ExamDiff Pro for over a year but just recently got a new laptop for work.
I purchased a new key to activate on the new laptop but the key never came through. The invoice came through and i got charged.
I have followed up with two emails to PrestoSoft "orders" email address but no response for well over a week now.

(I know you can have multiple seats on 1 key but the original key from original purchase is too old to activate v14 on new laptop)

Any advice?
psguru
Site Admin

Re: ExamDiff Pro 14.0 Activation

Post by psguru »

Please contact us via the form at https://www.prestosoft.com/ps_email.asp with your purchase details, and we'll send you your license key.
psguru
PrestoSoft
psguru
Site Admin

Post by psguru »

I'm pretty sure I sent you your key twice in the last 3 days (the last one in the last 30 minutes). Please make sure to check your spam folder.
psguru
PrestoSoft
Nub1tz

Post by Nub1tz »

Must be on my end, there is nothing (Literally nothing at all) in my spam/junk folder on the work email linked to the order so i'm guessing it is caught in some external spam filter that IT manages :evil:
I shall try to request it's release from there and report back...
Nub1tz

Post by Nub1tz »

You have now been whitelisted in my "Forcepoint" email protection hahaha.
Key came through shortly after. Sorry for the hassle, Thanks!