Select File/Directory Window

General questions about using ExamDiff Pro, ideas for new features, bug reports, and usage tips.
ckellersid

Select File/Directory Window

Post by ckellersid »

I have the ExamDif Pro version. I have two displays on my computer. When ExamDiff opens up, the pop up dialog box/window that appears to allow you to select directories/files is at the very top of the second display and I can't move it down any further so I can select either a file or directory. I've restarted ExamDiff multiple times and the same thing happens. I disconnected the monitor from my computer and it is still happening.

Thank you.

Christy
psguru
Site Admin

Re: Select File/Directory Window

Post by psguru »

It's a little difficult to understand your problem without a screenshot. Could you provide it?
psguru
PrestoSoft
ckellersid

Post by ckellersid »

Here it is. The right hand side shows the second display. You can see that the top portion of the file popup dialog box is cut off.

Thanks.

Christy
Attachments
examdiffpic.jpg
examdiffpic.jpg (22 KiB) Viewed 7355 times
psguru
Site Admin

Post by psguru »

I'm not sure what happened with the top of your second monitor but here's one way to move the Compare dialog: press Alt + Space keys, then M. Then use your Down arrow key to move the dialog down. Once the caption becomes visible, you can use your mouse. ExamDiff Pro will remember the dialog position next time you start it.
psguru
PrestoSoft